DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from North Carolina

Korazu

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello everyone.

I am still quite new to drones and I have lots to learn. My first purchase was a Mavic 2 Pro for Black Friday in 2019 and I've pre-ordered the Mini 3 Pro. I love the 2 Pro, but with all the accessories and batteries, I need to carry everything in a backpack wherever I go. I was looking for something smaller for when going on harley rides, that I can just take out and capture the surroundings.

I am hoping to learn a lot from you seasoned pros, but also looking to help give back when I can.

Thanks!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America Korazu.

I started with a DJI Spark and it was perfect for quick flights.

Have fun and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hello everyone.

I am still quite new to drones and I have lots to learn. My first purchase was a Mavic 2 Pro for Black Friday in 2019 and I've pre-ordered the Mini 3 Pro. I love the 2 Pro, but with all the accessories and batteries, I need to carry everything in a backpack wherever I go. I was looking for something smaller for when going on harley rides, that I can just take out and capture the surroundings.

I am hoping to learn a lot from you seasoned pros, but also looking to help give back when I can.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

Hello everyone.

Thanks!
Welcome from Piedmont NC!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure