DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from PA

DeuceRon

Reactions
Another noob here, just wanted to say hey! I purchased a Mini a few weeks ago, but the weather has only cooperated a few times to get a quick flight in. Very nice and easy to fly drone. Haven't had the courage to go above 60ft yet!
Heading to Florida in a few hours and hope to get some good flight time while there. I've researched enough to know about the State and National Park no-no's, however Santabel Island looks promising.
Anyway, looking forward to learning from the pros here. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
On the coast recommend flying out against the wind so that wind is helping you get home especially over water.
If you haven’t read it yet I recommend reading the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down a bit on the linked page. I keep all my manuals on my phone.

Welcome to Mavic pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.
On the coast recommend flying out against the wind so that wind is helping you get home especially over water.
If you haven’t read it yet I recommend reading the full 60 page online only DJI manual for your drone. Scroll down a bit on the linked page. I keep all my manuals on my phone.

Thanks for the advice. Returned home yesterday, unfortunately, the weather was bad each day and I didn't get the mini in the air at all. I'll take some time and go through the many downloads you have posted. Thanks again!

Reactions: old man mavic
Another noob here, just wanted to say hey! I purchased a Mini a few weeks ago, but the weather has only cooperated a few times to get a quick flight in. Very nice and easy to fly drone. Haven't had the courage to go above 60ft yet!
Heading to Florida in a few hours and hope to get some good flight time while there. I've researched enough to know about the State and National Park no-no's, however Santabel Island looks promising.
Anyway, looking forward to learning from the pros here. Thanks!
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo