DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings From Rockland County NY

Ems067

Reactions
New to the form. Awaiting my drone. Just wondering if there are any others from Rockland County NY. It looks like there is no where but my own property to fly? That would be really disappointing. I was hoping to get into the hobby with my grandson. Any ideas, tips, tricks for beginners? I am waiting on a DJI Spark. I thought it would be a good entry level drone.

New to the form. Awaiting my drone. Just wondering if there are any others from Rockland County NY. It looks like there is no where but my own property to fly? That would be really disappointing. I was hoping to get into the hobby with my grandson. Any ideas, tips, tricks for beginners? I am waiting on a DJI Spark. I thought it would be a good entry level drone.
There are a few good apps that let you know where you can fly. My son told me about drone buddy and I have been using it since.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to this forum, from Corona, California. I’m sure you will get a lot of great information and advice here.
Blue Skies, Mike

Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Spark, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000