DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings From San Juan, Puerto Rico [emoji1202]

HAponte67

Reactions
I’m a New Mavic Pro Owner and rookie drone pilot. This is my first drone purchase and so far I'm loving it. I have no history with RC piloting of any sort, but have always wanted to. I hope to learn a lot and also fly alot.! Also helps me a lot because I’m a Professional Airline Pilot with a lot of knowledge of Airspace and FAA Regulations. I register my drone and have my licenses to be legal and avoid problems with the FAA..

Cheers.!

And Happy Flying...
5816fe3bfea2a9393915fce8c02a89bb.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: HAponte67
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

I’m a New Mavic Pro Owner and rookie drone pilot. This is my first drone purchase and so far I'm loving it. I have no history with RC piloting of any sort, but have always wanted to. I hope to learn a lot and also fly alot.! Also helps me a lot because I’m a Professional Airline Pilot with a lot of knowledge of Airspace and FAA Regulations. I register my drone and have my licenses to be legal and avoid problems with the FAA..

Cheers.!

And Happy Flying...
5816fe3bfea2a9393915fce8c02a89bb.jpg
Howdy from Wyoming HAponte67, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome! I too am from San Juan. I hope you made it thru Maria with little or no problems. Where in SJ are you? I am in the Condado area and using my Mavic to help condos and homes film their damage for insurance claims. PR offers some awesome scenery to film!

Welcome! I too am from San Juan. I hope you made it thru Maria with little or no problems. Where in SJ are you? I am in the Condado area and using my Mavic to help condos and homes film their damage for insurance claims. PR offers some awesome scenery to film!

I also live in San Juan Metropolitan Area, if you want to see good views send me a private message and we can coordinate something on the weekends...

I also live in San Juan Metropolitan Area, if you want to see good views send me a private message and we can coordinate something on the weekends...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580