DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from "Snowy" Indiana

Tommy85

Reactions
I don't post much, but I do find a lot of my questions already have been answered somewhere on the form. I'm learning a lot from this site.
At the age of 84, I can still "learn" new things. I have a Holly Stone HS700D that's to light to fly in our Indiana winds. So I upgraded to the DJI Mavic pro platinum as seen all it could do on Utube.
On warm days over 45º I go out & play with it. I get lots of helpful info from all the people here on this site.

So I will say Thank You to everyone.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots @Tommy85 :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

I don't post much, but I do find a lot of my questions already have been answered somewhere on the form. I'm learning a lot from this site.
At the age of 84, I can still "learn" new things. I have a Holly Stone HS700D that's to light to fly in our Indiana winds. So I upgraded to the DJI Mavic pro platinum as seen all it could do on Utube.
On warm days over 45º I go out & play with it. I get lots of helpful info from all the people here on this site.

So I will say Thank You to everyone.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman