DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from South Texas!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome! From Long Island NY. FLYSAFE! Have a blast! Need help, help others, questions asked questions answered… whelp it’s about the largest brotherhood I’ve been associated with. Lol. Godspeed Droniac

Thanks for joining us @ MP! Glad to have you!!

So...you're planning an international flight? ?? Hope it's a round trip!

Whatever you're flying, scroll down the forum list to find a forum for your drone.

Welcome! From Long Island NY. FLYSAFE! Have a blast! Need help, help others, questions asked questions answered… whelp it’s about the largest brotherhood I’ve been associated with. Lol. Godspeed Droniac
I was originally trying to figure out how I can get from a point on the North shore of Long Island over to the closest point across the water to Connecticut. I’m going to defer to Mark from Long Island on this one. I don’t think it’s doable but it sounds like a blast. Possibly an expensive suicide mission. probably very boring footage. Forget it Mark. Lol unless anybody else has an idea I’m open for all opinions. And I think I just open myself up to getting very heckled. Nonetheless safe flights And Godspeed, Droniac (vlos? Buddy has a boat to spot).

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anchorhavasu