DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from SW MO

CWassam

Reactions
Hello! I've been hanging out in the Phantom Pilots site as I have a P3 4K but also purchased an Air last fall so I thought I would check out this site as well! I've been working my way around different areas with the drones using for RE Video and Photography, Media shots for my church, a little bit of DroneBase and now looking for other opportunities to put my P107 license to use. Hope to interact with many of you!

Hello! I've been hanging out in the Phantom Pilots site as I have a P3 4K but also purchased an Air last fall so I thought I would check out this site as well! I've been working my way around different areas with the drones using for RE Video and Photography, Media shots for my church, a little bit of DroneBase and now looking for other opportunities to put my P107 license to use. Hope to interact with many of you!
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

I've been hanging out in the Phantom Pilots site as I have a P3 4K but also purchased an Air

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

Is this the Phantom Pilots web site of which you wrote?

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning…

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum and a Happy Thanksgiving from the Texas gulf coast.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings from Colorado, welcome to the forum.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803