DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Taxachusetts

GH02050

Reactions
Hi All, new member & first time drone pilot. I hoping to learn as much as I can here and also be able to give back when I can. I haven't even opened the Mavic 2Pro box yet but it's only a matter of time. I'll be digging into the manuals and some online instruction before my first flight. Looking forward to some great fishing and boating videos this summer!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Hi All, new member & first time drone pilot. I hoping to learn as much as I can here and also be able to give back when I can. I haven't even opened the Mavic 2Pro box yet but it's only a matter of time. I'll be digging into the manuals and some online instruction before my first flight. Looking forward to some great fishing and boating videos this summer!
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome from Gavin Newsom's Commiefornia.
Good Luck on your new adventure. Drone flying is a hoot. I started flying over the San Francisco Bay and wet lands (the one not protected) on my second day flying. The Mavic Pro Platinum is virtually bullet proof, ooops, cant use the word "bullet" in this state, to be political correct, let's call it a "projectile".

Welcome to the forum. I'm at out Chatham house patiently waiting for the wind to calm down :(

I'm north of Boston.Have fun!

Welcome from Gavin Newsom's Commiefornia.
Good Luck on your new adventure. Drone flying is a hoot. I started flying over the San Francisco Bay and wet lands (the one not protected) on my second day flying. The Mavic Pro Platinum is virtually bullet proof, ooops, cant use the word "bullet" in this state, to be political correct, let's call it a "projectile".
Which wetlands are OK?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corbo2000