DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Bayou State

I am new to the drone ownership, I bought the MP2 to record the progress on a farm in SW Arkansas. I love it! My boss said the next one we buy will be a zoom but I’m not sure why. If you are trying to keep distance from your image target then the zoom is for you. If quality is the goal then then MP2 is for you. Happy Flying from a NE La native. Geaux Tigers!

Reactions: AlienDrone
I am new to the drone ownership, I bought the MP2 to record the progress on a farm in SW Arkansas. I love it! My boss said the next one we buy will be a zoom but I’m not sure why. If you are trying to keep distance from your image target then the zoom is for you. If quality is the goal then then MP2 is for you. Happy Flying from a NE La native. Geaux Tigers!
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy.

Thank you or your reply! Expecting delivery of my M2Z today.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS