DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Emerald Isle

AutonomousGnome

Reactions
Hey everyone,

From South Africa originally where I used to fly/drive/race RC with my dad many many years ago, but have been living in London for the last 15 years and just moved to Ireland recently for work.

Been lusting after a drone for a long time, but couldn’t really justify it living in the city as I knew it wouldn’t get used as much as I wanted. Also been patiently waiting for the release of the MA2, almost pulled the trigger on the Mini, but decided I could wait a bit longer and see what the air offered and glad I did. Placed and order yesterday and am now awaiting delivery.

Bit disappointed to read about the ADS-B or lack thereof for Europe at launch, however for the type of recreational flying/filming/photography I plan on doing I’m hoping it won’t affect me too much.

In the mean time I’ve been flying mostly toy drones, Syma X5C which is actually a lot of fun and have also spent some hours in a few simulators.

Anyway, looking forward to getting out there once the drone arrives and this lockdown is over. I’m also a motorcyclist and have a KTM that I’m looking forward to exploring the Irish coastlines with along with the drone and hopefully some decent shots.

Look forward to learning from you all.

~ AG

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your MA2 stories. You will find plenty of support here. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hey everyone,

From South Africa originally where I used to fly/drive/race RC with my dad many many years ago, but have been living in London for the last 15 years and just moved to Ireland recently for work.

Been lusting after a drone for a long time, but couldn’t really justify it living in the city as I knew it wouldn’t get used as much as I wanted. Also been patiently waiting for the release of the MA2, almost pulled the trigger on the Mini, but decided I could wait a bit longer and see what the air offered and glad I did. Placed and order yesterday and am now awaiting delivery.

Bit disappointed to read about the ADS-B or lack thereof for Europe at launch, however for the type of recreational flying/filming/photography I plan on doing I’m hoping it won’t affect me too much.

In the mean time I’ve been flying mostly toy drones, Syma X5C which is actually a lot of fun and have also spent some hours in a few simulators.

Anyway, looking forward to getting out there once the drone arrives and this lockdown is over. I’m also a motorcyclist and have a KTM that I’m looking forward to exploring the Irish coastlines with along with the drone and hopefully some decent shots.

Look forward to learning from you all.

~ AG
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2 when it arrives, anxiously awaiting mine too, Fly safe and have fun!

Greetings!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi