DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the Space Coast of Florida

Sirveyor5990

Reactions
I'm not a big "forum" guy but I'm sure there is a wealth of knowledge here. I'm not a NEW Drone user, (I am a NEW FORUM user) I'm on drone number 6 or 7. I currently just purchased the Mavic 3 Pro and quickly found out that the DJI RC is not easily paired w/an Ipad Pro. All of my past Drones were used with ipads. Thankfully I was able to return it for the DJI RC Pro (I'm broke now, lol). I was wondering of any of you have a good resource for a nice controller to ipad mounting system. I use to use mavemounts but I'm not sure they support the RC Pro. I have been looking at LifThor but they seem to be the only game and not in USA. Any Suggestions for a 12.9" ipad?

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Sirveyor5990.

I fly a MA2 with a Tripltek 7"pro tablet and a Lifthor rig.

Works great for me but it is the standard controller.

Have fun exploring the options and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I'm not a big "forum" guy

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

As a "Big Forum User," here is some advice… You have posted your questions in the Pilot Check In Sob-Forum, a forum where newbies normally post and introduction, as in "Hi, I'm so-and-so, and I live in… I have been flying for several years and have had numerous drones, I hope to learn more from the other members…"

The most knowledgeable members may not be monitoring this forum and you will have by past your best chances of getting the information you need…

I would recommend you repost your questions in some of the more Drone or accessories specific sub-forums…

Fly Safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
efe