DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from the UK

Hi, brand new to drones, so much so, only just received my Mavic 2 Pro TODAY and am very much looking forward to getting up in the air with it once these strange days start to ease a little.

One little thing I'm struggling with, do I activate my Mavic and purchase the DJI Care Refresh now, or do I wait until the pandemic "lockdown" we're all contending with cuts us some slack...surely, it would be a waste to purchase the DJI Care.. just to have it run down without using the drone.

Hi
I’m also new here from sunny Western Australia
I purchased a Mavic Pro a couple of weeks ago
I didn’t realise you only have 48 hours to get the DJI care refresh. So I lost out
However I contacted my home and contents Insuranve and no problem at all
In fact two thirds cheaper than DJI

Reactions: Thomas B
In case you are interested, there is a way to purchase care refresh even if the AC has been activated. Check the instructions here.

welcome to the forum

Reactions: Xanadu
Hello from the Severn Valley in Shropshire! I hope you are able to fly locally where you are.

Hi, so far I'm yet to fly (due to lockdown restrictions), but I'm thinking maybe Wednesday onwards will give me the opportunity to get out for some extended exercise in a more remote setting and take my maiden flight. :cool:

Hi and welcome FranG72
I also just joined and with the Mavic 2 Pro.
I made the mistake of not getting the DJI insurance straight away. Now I need to go through the hoops to get it. One of which I can't legally do at present. That is to hover at 20 metres and photograph it, at least until I can get out to a suitable place. It ain't hard so up to you I would guess. Just some extra proof of no damage done in the mean time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris2607