DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Greetings from Ukraine

Reactions
Hi, I fly recon and bombers in Ukraine.
Primarily I fly Mavic 3E and 3T right now, but that always changes. I previously had 2 3Pro, that we're unfortunately lost on mission. I am also training for FPV flight.

I'm an amateur in piloting, although I am formally trained in combat piloting, i know very little about the flight systems programming etc, as we fly unassisted. My knowledge about drone flight extends to what I need to do for my specific job.

Hello from the Crossroads of America DesecratedClown.

Good luck with your research and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Every time I go home on vacation (a European country), I always bring one of my drones, just to fly around for fun. And I have to say that civilian drone flying is a hell of a lot more fun. No risk of losing the drone (almost), no interference on signal, and no pressure.

I am actually thinking of, when this war is over or I get done with it, if I'm still alive, to actually get a bunch of education and start my own company for building and bridge inspections and stuff. I'm an older guy, so it would be a nice job.

Now, I know that a community such as this can't condone what I do in my freetime. But I do fly without a license when I'm back home as it is now. And it is fairly risk free. As masking flight has become almost OCD in me, and my drones are modified for combat use.
(Can not be GPS spoofed meaning tricked to fly away thinking it is somewhere else, unaffected by NFZ, can not be found in aeroscope, have no restrictions, and are impossible to find unless you chase me down with an oscilioscope.)

Hi, I fly recon and bombers in Ukraine.
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

With that being said, as all can see from my signature block below, I am somewhat versed in the tradecraft and the art of war.

I welcome DesecratedClown from the Ukraine, however I have to caution both him/her and all our members in the United States that certain interactions with DesecratedClown involving Ukraine's war with Russia could have very serious legal consequences…

As in the United States, the members from other countries may have similar national laws in their respective countries.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine,USA!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you might have. Search the forum using keywords and if you don’t find an answer, post your questions and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response!
Fly safe and stay safe!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

With that being said, as all can see from my signature block below, I am somewhat versed in the tradecraft and the art of war.

I welcome DesecratedClown from the Ukraine, however I have to caution both him/her and all our members in the United States that certain interactions with DesecratedClown involving Ukraine's war with Russia could have very serious legal consequences…

As in the United States, the members from other countries may have similar national laws in their respective countries.
You make a very good point, and I also want to point out that I will NOT under any circumstances, unless the person is an admin here, give any advise or instructions on how to make combat modifications to Mavics, nor teach anyone how to be untraceable, as I do not want to be complicit in whatever anyone who needs a combat modified drone intends to do outside of a warzone.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Does your wetsuits really work, can they fly in pouring rsin with no damage?
How heavy are they, as in exact weight wet and dry for Mavic 3 Enterprise chassis? Can you make them in black or dark grey?
We have shipped about 100 of them to the Ukraine last year . We have both the Sand Color as well as Black and Gray and the Forum members get both color Designs , I can chat with you on our website

phantomrain.org
Gear to Fly in the Rain, Land on the Water

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rudyr