DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hack for ATTI mavic2 Pro

Could you perhaps take a piece of aluminum foil, place it over your gps sensor on the drone and then not have gps (atti mode)?

Have a look here. I changed Sport mode to ATTI mode by switching from 8 to 3 on the fswitch parameter.

Attachments

• Hack parameters.jpg
    Hack parameters.jpg
    370.9 KB · Views: 36
And if you don't see that full menu on the left with PARAMETERS (there menu is there, but much shorter), then you missed a step prior to that.

Have a look here. I changed Sport mode to ATTI mode by switching from 8 to 3 on the fswitch parameter.
YES> I went through that process yesterday. It was tedious. THe "FIVE STEP" process championed by DRONEU website . Mavic 2 Pro Hack | How to Switch to Atti Mode in 5 Steps

It isn't really a 5 step process and not easy to access certain pages or know how to change the parameters. It was very much an exploration. Nonetheless, I am now in ATTI with sport mode...Hoping I didn't screw anything up. did a test flight yesterday but gusty winds didn't improve my experience. can't wait to fly ATTI in a calm wind condition. It does require uploading the old DJI assistant v. 1.1.2 I uploaded it to an older computer, so it wouldn't interfere with current DJI assistant uploads...probably unnecessary but whatever.

If one doesn't have another computer to use for installing the old v1.1.2 version, you can always uninstall the newer one, install the old and use it, the swap back. For my part, I only vary rarely use the newer version for anything (did a VPS calibration once), so I mostly leave the old one installed.

These are small apps, so the uninstall/install process isn't much of a pain.

I'm not sure if they can be both installed side-by-side (haven't tested that).

Chris

If one doesn't have another computer to use for installing the old v1.1.2 version, you can always uninstall the newer one, install the old and use it, the swap back. For my part, I only vary rarely use the newer version for anything (did a VPS calibration once), so I mostly leave the old one installed.

These are small apps, so the uninstall/install process isn't much of a pain.

I'm not sure if they can be both installed side-by-side (haven't tested that).

Chris
A friend who is quite the computer whiz suggested to a.) LABEL the old and the new Assistant clearly so they are differentiated. b.) Put them in separate folders. I chose to simply use a languishing lap top.

And if you don't see that full menu on the left with PARAMETERS (there menu is there, but much shorter), then you missed a step prior to that.
I hope i did NOT miss a step. I was able to change the parameters to ATTI from the Sport mode and to DIS Able whatever the "5 step" directions suggested.

I hope i did NOT miss a step. I was able to change the parameters to ATTI from the Sport mode and to DIS Able whatever the "5 step" directions suggested.
If I"m not incorrect: The only two things one must do is change two settings. Getting to those settings was the hard part.

The easiest way to change parameters is to use the program from drone-hacks. Parameter hacking is a free feature, you only have to pay if you want to remove geofencing and enable FCC.

Reactions: Hauptmann
Where can I download the important files to switc
Download the drone-hacks app here: Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Download
Note that it only works on Windows 10 and 11.

Then download DJI Assistant for Consumer drones (for Windows):
Install it, but do not start it. It is only to get the drivers installed.

Then follow the instructions here carefully: Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Hacks

Note that the drone can be picky on the cables you use to connect it to the PC. If it does not work, try different cables. Some USB cables are only for charging, and can not be used for data connection.

Download the drone-hacks app here: Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Download
Note that it only works on Windows 10 and 11.

Then download DJI Assistant for Consumer drones (for Windows):
Install it, but do not start it. It is only to get the drivers installed.

Then follow the instructions here carefully: Drone-Hacks, the best way to hack your DJI Drone - Hacks

Note that the drone can be picky on the cables you use to connect it to the PC. If it does not work, try different cables. Some USB cables are only for charging, and can not be used for data connection.
I successfully installed the ATTI hack as a substitute for Sport Mode in my Mavic 2. I may have to search for where i found it. It is very detailed and you MUST proceed slowly and carefully because you are changing the programming configuration. I found it very painstaking...and the instructions I used were not as precise as they should have been. BUT IT WORKS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman