DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Had a very strange thing happen!

JY-tek

Reactions
Everything very normal.... I turned on the video recorder and launched the Mavic, and everything responded very normal. I flew up a little and then just a short trip over a river for some good videos and photos. Nothing abnormal.... When I got home I downloaded and looked at the video of that flight. Initially, the video was tilted 90 degrees, then after a couple of seconds, it went completely upside down! The rest of the video was inverted. The video looked great, other than being upside down. I made several other videos that day and they were all just fine. So what happened??? The video on the controller was just fine, just the SD card video was upside down!

Everything very normal.... I turned on the video recorder and launched the Mavic, and everything responded very normal. I flew up a little and then just a short trip over a river for some good videos and photos. Nothing abnormal.... When I got home I downloaded and looked at the video of that flight. Initially, the video was tilted 90 degrees, then after a couple of seconds, it went completely upside down! The rest of the video was inverted. The video looked great, other than being upside down. I made several other videos that day and they were all just fine. So what happened??? The video on the controller was just fine, just the SD card video was upside down!

sounds like a software glitch to me. Make sure when you turn the drone on that the camera does its calibtation dance.

If everything was fine on your video for about nine minutes and then went crazy, it’s because you’re using a 64gb SD card. A lot of us have had troubles with that.

If everything was fine on your video for about nine minutes and then went crazy, it’s because you’re using a 64gb SD card. A lot of us have had troubles with that.
Nope. The problem video was the 1st video of the day, and all other videos after that one were just fine. And I have a 32gb card.

You probably just put the SD card in the wrong way round.

:rolleyes:
some newbies might actually believe your mis-information but i question if you really do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato