DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

had my first confrontation today....

I recently had an opposite problem. I was taking some video of my family at a vista spot and had some people intentionally walk into the shot and start hamming it up for the camera. They were jumping around and waving at the drone. Made it hard to get the shot I wanted but at least they were happy and non-confrontational.
Crazies everywhere bro...and the "HAPPY ENDING"made it a beautiful thing !

Reactions: JManges
There is I agree a privacy and respect issue here, but there is a difference between flying over property and snooping. I mean, I get hot air balloons flying over my house reasonably regularly, often low enough that I can here the gas being fired into the balloon. Do I see it as an invasion of privacy? No is my answer to that. Now to have a drone literally come into down and into my garden, capable of seeing into the house would arose suspicions, and really infuriate me but flying over houses, it really is no greater an invasion of privacy than say Google maps and earth which show people's once very private gardens.

I agree, but people see a drone as a video capture and recording device so if the hot air balloon had a bunch of people with video cameras flying low and slow over your back yard you'd probably say to yourself "what the hell are they doing here?"

Reactions: macoman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent