DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hallo uit Brabant Nederland

Snof

Reactions
Hallo uit Brabant Nederland Ik heb een Air 2S sinds 3 maanden. Het is mijn eerste drone. Ik heb tot nu toe 1 keer een ongeluk gehad met een tak van een boom, de drone viel in het hoge gras en alleen een proppeller was een beetje beschadigd, hiervoor heb ik een nieuwe geplaatst, Geen verdere schade en hij doet het nog steeds goed. Ik hou echt van vliegen. Ik begrijp nog niet echt hoe ik een film op het forum moet plaatsen.

Hello from Brabant Netherlands I have an Air 2S since 3 months. It's my first drone. I have had an accident with a branch of a tree 1 time so far, the drone fell into the tall grass and only a proppeller was a little damaged, for this I have placed a new one, No further damage and he is still doing well. I really like flying. I don't really understand how to post a movie on the forum yet.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Snof.

I'm glad you survived a crash.

Photos may be directly uploaded to the Forum, but the video needs to be on YouTube or similar service like Vimeo, and then copy / paste the URL link back here.

The URL link will change to a thumbnail after you post.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the MavicPilots forum. … Glad your drone wasn’t seriously damaged; I bet you’ll watch out for those small branches from now on ? Enjoy, and happy flying! ??

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Welcome. I have relatives in Drunen and in Vlijmen, so I know that you live in a beautiful part of the Netherlands. When I visit my family there again, I'll definitely be trying to get some shots. I especially want to visit Heusden to give that a try, as well as some of the long lines of trees and windmills in the early morning or sunset light.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: Steel63 and Snof
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa