DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Just be advised of the following fact: Hangar uses the 4:3 picture format, EVEN IF you have previously set the picture format to 16:9 in the DJI GO 4 app. Furthermore, once finished, it does not revert to the old settings.
I was wondering who in heavens name changed these settings for me, as I was 100% sure that I saved the JPEG format as 16:9, though I found it 4:3. Then I remembered that in the mean time I had used Hangar 360, so that's the only explanation of the sudden change ;)
Yup, had the same. Be advised, it also changes a number of other settings, such as exposure correction, color profile, sharpness, and jpeg rather than jpeg+raw...
I issued a ticket with them, response was that it would be passed on to the software developers.

Reactions: Capra Vecinului
Hi sorry for all the questions but I have just one more if you don't mind, I am running my mp on .0400 firmware does this make a difference or do I have to be on the latest .0700 for this app to work ?
No wuckas mate, happy to be of help!
Can't help you with this one though, as I only got the iPad last weekend (was running android before) and only tried hangar after that. There's probably other people who can help you though.

Hi sorry for all the questions but I have just one more if you don't mind, I am running my mp on .0400 firmware does this make a difference or do I have to be on the latest .0700 for this app to work ?
.400 or any version is fine

Hi, I used this app for the first time yesterday, uploaded the shots and it said processing for around 20 hours. Today i checked it and it has just dissapeared, am i doing something wrong or should it be plain to see once it has completed?

cheers,

Hi, I used this app for the first time yesterday, uploaded the shots and it said processing for around 20 hours. Today i checked it and it has just dissapeared, am i doing something wrong or should it be plain to see once it has completed?

cheers,
Same thing with me. I've taken the pictures, they take about 24 hours to process, then it is gone

Hangar made an update to the app. (May 17th) Maybe they fixed something ..

Since the update ( as of 5 minutes ago :) ) the image has returned but still just says processing :) which puts it at around 27 hours.....

Just took another one also. It's just doing the same... two stuck on processing now. Not sure if it's relevant but they always fail the upload first time then work second time around.

Hello, new flyer here
How do i use the hangar 360 app?
1. Turn on controller
2. Turn on djiGO4
3. Turn on the mavic
4. Turn on hangar 360 app
5. Tap launch to fly the mavic to 300ft high

Are the steps above correct?
And is there any known bug on the app?
On fw 700 with ipad mini 4
Thanks

I always take off in GO 4, rise to about 20 metres then open Hangar 360 and close GO4. Let Hangar do its thing at the end close the app and reopen GO4.
That way it's safely in the air before letting Hangar take over.

I just use the Hanger app to do everything, let it do the take off, take phones then let it land

I always take off in GO 4, rise to about 20 metres then open Hangar 360 and close GO4. Let Hangar do its thing at the end close the app and reopen GO4.
That way it's safely in the air before letting Hangar take over.
By "close" do u mean "let it run in the background"
Or u kill the app with the app switcher?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock