DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 easy to use

Sort of yes- the individual photos are still stored locally on SD card of Mavic, so you can download those to your computer locally just like any other photo you take. Obviously they aren't stitched together like on hanger360 site, but you could then manually stitch them together on your computer. There is various software to do this and YouTube videos to show how.

Certainly not as easy as a one click button in Hanger360, but if you have a once in a lifetime shot you want to make sure to save locally, that would be my suggestion on how to back it up

Yes, that's for we trade our pics and loose copyrights.

You can also do this with your panos :)

Attachments

• Planet Sembawang10.jpg
    Planet Sembawang10.jpg
    659.9 KB · Views: 73
Yes, that's for we trade our pics and loose copyrights.

loosing copyright is not a problem for me and a lot of others on this site, but there are some pros on here who hold a license to do commercial video's and they would be concerned about copyright and would probably not use Hanger 360, IMHO it is just up to each individual if it is a concern to you then do not use the program, simple choice.

Is this a panorama made from stills or does the app use video? I'm confused.

P.S. Very nice photo
Made from the 23 stills

This app is amazing! Still a bit buggy, but worth working through it.

Last edited:
No, it does not support import of photos from other sources.
I've also used my hangar shots with Kolor Autopano Giga. Its works, but you must recalibrate your photos and the result is not so good... Here a link : Bouenhoure

I've also used my hangar shots with Kolor Autopano Giga. Its works, but you must recalibrate your photos and the result is not so good... Here a link : Bouenhoure

Bernard, you got this result because a 360x180 image pano must be equirectangular i.e. 2:1 ratio. ( It is not the case with the Magic because the upper part is missing and that's why the hangar logo is added ). Once stitched, you must edit your image to add the extra space at the top...

Example: pano stitched from the Mavic images
pano_00.jpg

Extra space added at the top and filled with a gradient:
pano_01.jpg

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming