DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar 360 not transferring/uploading

stressor

Reactions
Hi, recently the Hanger 360 app has not been transferring two specific missions (ie does not "copy images from mavic") and therefore not uploading for processing. All the images (n=23 each) are on the SD card as I dont want to loose them. Connection is fine. Sometimes transferring does work (usually when done instantly after mission).....but only for new missions not the ones above. So 23 x 2 images are stuck on the sd card. Any advice how to process these two missions from last week?

thanks

Did you do the update last week ?

I did and seem to be having issues getting the pictures to transfer. What I have been doing is just powering off and then
repowering up and trying again. Takes sometimes right off then have to do it several times sometimes.
Also saw it starts to go to hanger right away so I will be doing it when I get home where I have wifi .Has to be some issue and have meant to start a ticket in the app but havn't yet but will in abit as that needs to be fixed .It's not like it was before where you could wait to upload them .

having same problem for last 8 wks and reported it to them several times

I use Hangar regular 100 + images .. ps: their app will not hold more then 100 (the previous drop off so save the link)

in the last 8 wks out of say 10 attempts it offered transfer once (3 wks ago) and not since and ive powered all off and on and changed sd cards and phones

i will send this forum link to my hangar contact so they know the issue is not only me

I've had the exact same issue as well. Only has happened since the last app update (iOs) and is on pulling images from the SD card to the device, not from the device to the website.

I've had the exact same issue as well. Only has happened since the last app update (iOs) and is on pulling images from the SD card to the device, not from the device to the website.

agreed / confirm same

I started recording info about use of app and images as ref info to share ...
in particular be aware max sPh library is 99 images after this they drop off
.. stuff I recorded re the app and related here

I have the same issue. I finish a mission and there is no question or button for transfering the images to the phone

I was able to finish the mission and uploaded the 23 images to Hangar 360 but never received the finished product. I kept getting the message "360 photo being processed check back later"

I have the same problem. Ever since the released the newer version is sucks. Hoping they fix it soon.

Just show a new version for Hangar in iOS. Anybody tried already?

I'm at work and can't test right now. I will do it in a few hours. I'm wondering if the app will be able to spot the past photos that did not see before.

Reactions: Luckyroo
Yes tested update version 26/06/12018 it's working
in the past the app would offer to transfer pics immediately after completing the pics (whilst in the air) now it waits until return
I executed about 4 x 360 and on return the app offered to transfer and sent them to app and to cloud stitching server

the completed thumbnails where showing as blank frames however clicking linked to full view in Hangar site
some days later the thumbnails are valid images

the facebook share option fails for the last 3 days and I have reported this to Hangar

various tests and FAQ on Hangar I record hangar faq

Just show a new version for Hangar in iOS. Anybody tried already?

I'm at work and can't test right now. I will do it in a few hours. I'm wondering if the app will be able to spot the past photos that did not see before.
re previous photos thumbnails in phone app .. the max is 99 after that it drops them off as new are added

re hangar faq max images

Yes tested update version 26/06/12018 it's working
in the past the app would offer to transfer pics immediately after completing the pics (whilst in the air) now it waits until return
I executed about 4 x 360 and on return the app offered to transfer and sent them to app and to cloud stitching server

the completed thumbnails where showing as blank frames however clicking linked to full view in Hangar site
some days later the thumbnails are valid images

the facebook share option fails for the last 3 days and I have reported this to Hangar

various tests and FAQ on Hangar I record hangar faq
The problem is that it does not try to find past pics taken prior the last update. These are the pics that were not turned into panoramas when the Hangar app had this bug. Very bad approach on this matter from their end. They even uploaded a FAQ section saying we should use another stitching software if the app cannot find the pics.

yes happened to me also
its the risk with free stuff, as u may know u have all the pics lite on mobile and full on sd card

here is a free online stitcher I have not used / tried for spherical but should.. again not tried coz i bought the stitching software in that link so i can do on my laptop .. its very good

this problem: not uploading previous missions happened to me last year on an upgrade.
.. BUT worse ..
to discover after 99 thumbnails (history of missions) they drop off as new are added
so I had history beyond the 99 and had to re do
i now keep a log use google doc excel with various data other than the link

again it's the cost of free service and in fairness this free service inspired me to do many 360 as i dnt have to stitch

this latest upgrade means downtime to redo a few missions ... such is life .. best wishes

Last edited:
Update: Facebook share link also now working can share to fbk and download copy same before ..
if you are into 360 spherical photos,. I'm building a page about 360 spherical apps and devices at 360 apps

note the free app in the site VeeR under Photo: allows you to do mod the image, inject metadata and a free host site to store,display your photos .. and they have awesome monthly prizes .. this month its a few free 360 cameras .. links in the page .. best wishes

Any update on this issue? I appreciate it may now be solved but I have two old missions on the SD card which are stuck. Dont want to fly new missions in case they overwrite (>99). thanks

Any update on this issue? I appreciate it may now be solved but I have two old missions on the SD card which are stuck. Dont want to fly new missions in case they overwrite (>99). thanks

re images on sd card
there is not logical reason for the existing images to be over written if your worried then simply take a copy of create a folder on the sd and copy the images.. the images on my mission pre update will not upload and on the card so I copied them to laptop and used software to stitch.. its most unlikely Hangar will do much about the glitch ... its free app so its bad luck

re 99 thumbnails
no update from hangar re extending the list so you will lose the history and link
i created a google doc excel and record the link with date and location ..and various other labels which works well

the other options is I also download /share the post to my facebook, then go into the gen comments of that post and add the link the the HD version in hangar

in my google doc excel i record both links to fbk post and hangar site post

also in facebook i move it from the dedicated hangar album to another album which i can control the publish rights, whereas the album created by hangar does not grant dynamic publishing rights..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes