DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hangar Autopilot explained

Hello from Quebec Canada.
I just got the autopilot app a few days ago I have seen a lot of video on youtube and dint find what i would like to do
I have a mavic pro and I use the ipad 2017
what I would like to do is have a waypoint at 20m and create another waypoint at 50 and slide the 50m over the 20m so it would be as ascend shot
Is it possible to do it with autopilot app?

Thanks in advance for any reply

Morning from Rwanda

The issue is to have the correct waypoints before you fly. I use an iPad Pro 9.7 with an Apple pencil. And what the drone is doing between those waypoints is depending on your focus triggers
Every waypoint has its own direction, speed and of course elevation.
That simple

here is what I was doing when i was using litchi
can you fix the file so i can do it in autopilot?
Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Rise and Pan.txt
    709 bytes · Views: 17
If any questions, let me know

I want to do photogrammetry work with my Mavic. Autopilot looks like it would be solid for preflight planning. However, I am unsure of how to set the software to 1. Set image overlap forward and side and, 2. Get the Mavic to "hold" each time it takes an image. Some input would be helpful.

Autopilot 4.6

Is there a way in Autopilot to manually (nice and slow) fly a route, and exactly pin-point all the waypoints, height, trigger-points etc, for later editing in App.

In other word, fly to a certain point where camera focus is perfect and position/height is safe, hover, push a button to add its wayoint and height, fly to the next point and so on.

Autopilot 4.6

In other word, fly to a certain point where camera focus is perfect and position/height is safe, hover, push a button to add its wayoint and height, fly to the next point and so on.

I have discussed this with Hangar. For now, it's not possible to add waypoints in flight

Thank you for all the research.

The funny thing is that many people answer the opposite,
-“yes you could, just watch the waypoint video..”

And i did, without success.

But now i know.

/

You can add triggers during flight and also change them. My point was to fly, hover at a curtain point and add as a waypoint. This is not possible.
MapsMadeEasy has this feature

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid