DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanger 360

Been using it a few days.
It still has bugs

today they released v1.2 but the update will delete the photos on your device.
so make sure you have kept the link somewhere.

also had some issues with processing times etc.
i have filed BR.

one i did today

Hangar 360 Photo

Is this app and site available to the public now. I saw this app/site mentioned a couple of months ago in beta form, but when I checked the site there was no place to sign up to test it. I email them and they said they would get back to me.

Very nice. What is the process (in a nutshell)?

Load app, it connects to drone.

tick a few boxes to say your good to go.

it takes off (or you can fly to a location) and climbs to 300 feet.
then it takes 23 photos in about a minute or so.

you can then continue flying or land.
once you land the app transfers the photos from drone to device.

which then you then upload then (or when you get home) to the server.
after a short while you can see the image with options to share it.

Load app, it connects to drone.

tick a few boxes to say your good to go.

it takes off (or you can fly to a location) and climbs to 300 feet.
then it takes 23 photos in about a minute or so.

you can then continue flying or land.
once you land the app transfers the photos from drone to device.

which then you then upload then (or when you get home) to the server.
after a short while you can see the image with options to share it.
Thanks - gotta put this in the toolbox soon - and test it.

Reactions: dinoschiff
pictures look awesome but the resolution looks somewhat low. Do you know what the final image resolution is?

As said on the process. Yes litchi does do this and I have done one with litchi. Difference is you don't need to edit it with Hanger 360. Once it takes the pictures it uploads them then sends you the 360 back which you can just link in Facebook or what ever. You can't set the height which is set at 300ft which I am guessing is to do with less quality etc. For a basic 360 imo it's great but if you want a better quality one or play around with it then go with Litchi.

As said on the process. Yes litchi does do this and I have done one with litchi. Difference is you don't need to edit it with Hanger 360. Once it takes the pictures it uploads them then sends you the 360 back which you can just link in Facebook or what ever. You can't set the height which is set at 300ft which I am guessing is to do with less quality etc. For a basic 360 imo it's great but if you want a better quality one or play around with it then go with Litchi.

Ahh. didn't know it was a "process" to create this in Litchi. I thought it was a simple (set settings on how many photo's, delays etc, etc. you want) and then go outside, fly up, start the operation and come back down and it does the rest for you.

Ahh. didn't know it was a "process" to create this in Litchi. I thought it was a simple (set settings on how many photo's, delays etc, etc. you want) and then go outside, fly up, start the operation and come back down and it does the rest for you.

The process I did with litchi was once I took at the pics I then had to stitch them together, I used Microsoft ICE then cropped it etc then imported to photoshop to tweak a few more settings then uploaded to Facebook. Hanger 360 is certainly a lot easier.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe