DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanger 360

Man photos look great guys! Good work--going to try this APP stat!

Been using it a few days.
It still has bugs

today they released v1.2 but the update will delete the photos on your device.
so make sure you have kept the link somewhere.

also had some issues with processing times etc.
i have filed BR.

one i did today

Hangar 360 Photo

Nice photo... is this Utah?

It is very easy app to use. It really takes control of your drone. Instead of the go app, you use the hangor 360 app view and also control your Rc with the app. Like as I was auto landing from the app mavic was not coming down to the exact spot it took off from so I took control of the mavic with my RC using the app. It's really cool. And it takes 2 minutes to upload your 23 pictures of takes automatically while you are in 300 feet above.
I wonder if you can adjust the height of the mavic yourself and also I wonder if after taking the photos and finished, it ask you you want to land or keep flying., if you keep flying, would you be able to fly to another location and do another 360 shoot. I need to check that out tomorrow. But this app is really nice.
Hangar 360 Photo

I tried it today for the first time. I had it downloaded, installed, and had my 360 photo done all in about 15 minutes. Worked flawlessly. Pretty cool.

I would share the photo but it's just a boring photo of my suburban neighborhood.

Hangar 360 is simplicity itself for OK Panos. Whereas I have gotten considerably better results with the Litchi/ICE/PS process described by @SpaMavicPro. This is because with Litchi you retain control over the camera, whereas with Hangar 360 it manages the camera. I find the greens too yellow for my liking. But really cannot complain because it is so simple to use.

Beware with Hangar 360 you do not get an account on their server. So the only central repository for links to your own 360 library is in the app itself. If you uninstall or even update the app you lose your list of previous 360s. So make sure to share your Hangar 360s with your own email address as soon as you create them. This way you can access them again should you need to.

I wonder if you can adjust the height of the mavic yourself and also I wonder if after taking the photos and finished, it ask you you want to land or keep flying., if you keep flying, would you be able to fly to another location and do another 360 shoot.

Yes you can take an image from any height, just select the option not to fly to 300 feet instead use current altitude, and yes if you select to continue flying you can fly to another location and take another.

Reactions: İmaginecars
Hangar 360 is simplicity itself for OK Panos. Whereas I have gotten considerably better results with the Litchi/ICE/PS process described by @SpaMavicPro. This is because with Litchi you retain control over the camera, whereas with Hangar 360 it manages the camera. I find the greens too yellow for my liking. But really cannot complain because it is so simple to use.

Yeah it does some heavy processing and colours suffer, you also don't get the defined step in exposure that you can with things like Litchi or Autopilot on the lower images but the images are still stored on your SD Card so you can process them manually in software of your choice.

Yes you can take an image from any height, just select the option not to fly to 300 feet instead use current altitude, and yes if you select to continue flying you can fly to another location and take another.
How do you take the bird to say 200 feet. when you start the app, bird goes up to 300 feet automatically and starts taking picture right away. Do I not use the auto lunch button? and manually accent to 200 feet with remote? if yes, than how to start taking pictures? Can you please explained in steps. Thanks.
Also, my second try, my first 10 pictures were blurry in the air! than it got cleared up. how do you manually focus if that happens? I touch the screen but nothing happens.

you can fly with the go app then swap to the hanger app when you are ready.
it gives you option to go to 300 feet or take from current location.

you cannot focus in the hanger app.

Reactions: İmaginecars
How do you take the bird to say 200 feet. when you start the app, bird goes up to 300 feet automatically and starts taking picture right away. Do I not use the auto lunch button? and manually accent to 200 feet with remote? if yes, than how to start taking pictures? Can you please explained in steps. Thanks.
Also, my second try, my first 10 pictures were blurry in the air! than it got cleared up. how do you manually focus if that happens? I touch the screen but nothing happens.

Robin had it pretty much right above, although I tend not to use the DJI GO app I just take off and fly in the Hangar app using normal RC flight controls, and when I am in the location and altitude I want to take a 360 from I just hit the 'launch' button and it gives you the option to use current altitude or go to 300 feet.

The Hangar app should focus for you, you can hear the 'beep' before each snap. If it isn't then perhaps you had MF selected in DJI GO and it preserved that setting.

I think
Robin had it pretty much right above, although I tend not to use the DJI GO app I just take off and fly in the Hangar app using normal RC flight controls, and when I am in the location and altitude I want to take a 360 from I just hit the 'launch' button and it gives you the option to use current altitude or go to 300 feet.

The Hangar app should focus for you, you can hear the 'beep' before each snap. If it isn't then perhaps you had MF selected in DJI GO and it preserved that setting.
I think that time the app had a glitch as the 360 came back all messed up and Mavic stayed 20 feet in the air when I auto landed. I had to hand catch and stop the motors manually. But second time no problem. Thanks again. I'll just try to take the bird without the auto take off next time.

ok, not tried that, my volume on my iPad mini 4 is muted so did not hear any beeps.

I did notice the ev level was adjusted by hanger 360 during the flight.

Reactions: Wingo
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying