DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hanger 360

i dont think so. I email myself the link and keep that as a bookmark in a folder of pics I have taken.

I tried to save picture to computer (right click) it was not having it at all.

thanks about picture.

Its SE Spain. Yes the houses are normal residences. In the distance (bridge like structure) is the high speed rail line and the marble factories beyond that and one in foreground.

Got out into the countryside to try out the Hanger 360 app. It worked well in the field and seemed to send the photos to their server once I was home and hooked into wifi. But then I got a message saying 'unable to process'. Disappointing.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'd love to see the 360 photo but even when I reconnected to the drone and controller, still just 'unable to process' for me. :-(

Got out into the countryside to try out the Hanger 360 app. It worked well in the field and seemed to send the photos to their server once I was home and hooked into wifi. But then I got a message saying 'unable to process'. Disappointing.

Has anyone else run into this problem? I'd love to see the 360 photo but even when I reconnected to the drone and controller, still just 'unable to process' for me. :-(
Yes I have, were you 300 feet up? They recommend 300 feet if you go lower it might not work.

I also had this problem, I emailed Hangar360 and am waiting for a reply. I will report back if I here anything.

I was at 300' ,IPhone 6, and the latest firmware (.600)

It took a little nudging but I was able to get the Hanger site to build the pano. If that does not work for you, I also copied the Hangar images to my computer and fed them to the free ICE program from Microsoft, and got a very high resolution pano - 150 Megapixels. There is an additional step to get a 360 interractive pano for FB that I have not worked out yet.

Can you save the photos to your computer or iPad for offline viewing?
Yes, the images show up on the SD card and on your phone as well if you download them with the app.

No not had that, I would raise a support ticket with them.

Okay, I tried it today but it did not work for me. It took off but didn't climb to altitude. I manually climbed to 300' and it said something like 'taking 1 of 23'. And it stayed there.

I tried a few times with same results - any thoughts?

I would delete and reload app. also put a support ticket in.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom