DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hannatora battery charger air 2s

johnnyb57

Reactions
Is there an instruction book/ sheet or whatever looking to use all its features ?

If you didn't receive instructions when you ordered, then you can reference the diagrams in product description of this Amazon listing. Or contact the manufacturer for assistance.

Reactions: Drone Master
Which charger?

That asked, generally the Hanatora chargers have an LED and a button; LED glows red when normal charging, blue when storage charging (to 60%).

Storage mode is activated by holding in the button until the LED turns blue.

Applies to this one:

719CeLznH5L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SethB
The first thing I did when I received mine was stick a label on it near the LED and mode button:
Red=Full
Blue=Storage

To use it as a discharger, you first have to turn on the batteries. Then put the charger in storage mode.
I thought so too,until one time I forgot to turn the battery on....placed it in the charger and it turned the battery on. Tried this multiple times and it is consistent.

Valid question too as I see Hanatora makes several chargers for the Air 2S.

Yes, don't forget that the A2 and A2S use the same battery, so the 3rd party chargers for the A2 work for the A2S. In fact, while I have no actual idea, it wouldn't surprise me at all if nothing new came out when the A2S did.

Yes, don't forget that the A2 and A2S use the same battery, so the 3rd party chargers for the A2 work for the A2S. In fact, while I have no actual idea, it wouldn't surprise me at all if nothing new came out when the A2S did.
Actually, there is a different charger for the Air 2 battery. There is a charger that does work with either. There are two different voltages and capacities. Both batteries work with either drone, but Hanatora makes two different charges.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark