DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy birthday to me!!

A.O.

Reactions
Ok, so I've been on this forum for a while now asking stupid (maybe) questions , well this is my birthday weekend, surprise visit from my daughters from Austin and today this!!

Time for the learning curve to begin... Thanks to all for the help I've gotten here.. any last minute words of advice????

IMG_4431.JPG

Those orange props look like 3rd party, which may be of suspect quality to entrust your expensive drone. I see Master Airscrew bags, but they don't make FA2 props as yet - may want to confirm that those aren't FA props.

Otherwise, looks great! Enjoy.

Those orange props look like 3rd party, which may be of suspect quality to entrust your expensive drone. I see Master Airscrew bags, but they don't make FA2 props as yet - may want to confirm that those aren't FA props.

Otherwise, looks great! Enjoy.
Yes, those were actually Mavic 2 props, not MA2 props, they will be heading back and thanks for the heads up!

And yes, Master Airscrew props..

happy birthday enjoy

Reactions: NG Wildman
So first flight today... went through the set up, the updates, recalibrate the compass and ICU (whatever the heck that is) finally after all that, had to recharge my phone and put another battery in the drone and flew around the backyard for about 15-20 minutes... MAN was I drained afterwards... BUT... Successful day... I didn't crash!!! Yay, I get to fly again tomorrow!

Take it low and slow to start with.

Don't use sport mode for now.

Make sure your RTH settings are correct.

Enjoy! That's a great present!
Thanks, most definitely going to take it slow!! No sport mode, NO flying over my pond!! And as far as I can tell my RTH setting are right.
I keep getting a beeping and I'm not sure why!

Reactions: itsneedtokno
And everything points to a tripod mode on my system, but when I move the switch there is says Cinema something on my screen

Great looking present. Have fun and enjoy. I actually had a reply from
Master airscrew yesterday informing me they are in the process of
developing props for the MA2 so hopefully it wont be to long. ?

Ok, so I've been on this forum for a while now asking stupid (maybe) questions , well this is my birthday weekend, surprise visit from my daughters from Austin and today this!!

Time for the learning curve to begin... Thanks to all for the help I've gotten here.. any last minute words of advice????

View attachment 117548
you have great daughters!!

Reactions: davefabik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998