DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Mavic Mini and Tello Owner

Hiswelamina

Reactions
Hi I am really happy to have access to all your experience and knowledge.
I got my Mavic Mini back in February before lock down. I already broke it once, battery life ending + RTH under a tree :( but DJI Care works perfectly <3
This small drone is really impressive, I am definitely looking forward the SDK SDK release and some clever hacks.

I recently bought a DJI/Ryse Tello to fly inside mainly, it's aslo a way to get into Python programming. I really would like to be able to use it with the Mavic Mini remote but this is another story.

Cheers, thanks for having me.

I got my Mavic Mini back in February before lock down. I already broke it once, battery life ending + RTH under a tree :( but DJI Care works perfectly <3
This small drone is really impressive, I am definitely looking forward the SDK SDK release and some clever hacks.

I recently bought a DJI/Ryse Tello to fly inside mainly, it's aslo a way to get into Python programming. I really would like to be able to use it with the Mavic Mini remote but this is another story.

You should get a Gamesir T1d controller, really improves the control of the Tello and not too costly

Also try using Tello FPV the app, it has a lot more functions than the basic Tello OEM app

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Bienvenue sur notre Forum, depuis le ciel amical du Texas, USA!

You picked a winner in the Mini. Don't be put off by its small size and low price. It's a high performance quad with a great camera.

Be aware that the Mini doesn't handle wind as well as the heavier drones, so be careful flying in high winds. Read the manual, and practice using the “Find My Drone” App. Chances are you'll crash and/or lose your Mini. Don't wait until that happens to learn how to recover a lost drone. Also, you might consider hacking the FCC mode. It will give you higher signal strength and better protection from lost connection.

Lots of neat stuff to shoot all over France and the EU. Whenever you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Vol heureux!

Welcome to the forum. You will find all sorts of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji