DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy Thanksgiving From Thunderdrones

Thanks Rob and the same from me .:)
giphy.gif

Thanks Rob. Have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

Reactions: Former Member
4b5ad40f623b86041822bab36c6412b5.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving all!

We don't normally celebrate this here in Oz, but have a good day there.
We're actually having a Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow with family, as we have an American lass in the extended family the past few years, and she decided to host a get together.

Besides drinks and nibbles, what's the American traditions for things to take ?

We don't normally celebrate this here in Oz, but have a good day there.
We're actually having a Thanksgiving lunch tomorrow with family, as we have an American lass in the extended family the past few years, and she decided to host a get together.

Besides drinks and nibbles, what's the American traditions for things to take ?
Pumpkin pie or other pies in my house

Funny it was Thanksgiving here in Oz a day before you all in the US, but here I am with 2 large pumpkin halves in the oven, and a heap of ingredients on the kitchen bench :D
Well, it is Saturday tomorrow, and easy for our little spread out clan to get together.
Will see how my pie cooking goes, hmmm, pretty sure this may be the first ever attempt at a dessert pie, we'll see !!

Funny it was Thanksgiving here in Oz a day before you all in the US, but here I am with 2 large pumpkin halves in the oven, and a heap of ingredients on the kitchen bench :D
Well, it is Saturday tomorrow, and easy for our little spread out clan to get together.
Will see how my pie cooking goes, hmmm, pretty sure this may be the first ever attempt at a dessert pie, we'll see !!
Lol... We use canned pumpkin, Hopefully you are joking.[emoji1] hope it all went well. Cheers!

Ha you know I found recipes for this saying you can get the purée pumpkin in cans, or make your own.
No sign of canned in the supermarket so I had to make it myself.
Not to hard, was very fluid once baked.
I actually just took them out and tried a small leftover pie mix I had in with the 2 pies, was darn tasty !!
We’ll see how they go down tomorrow lunchtime after a feed of turkey.

a7609d3f3cde0b6df3839fc92c279d0b.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
You sir, are a true pioneer! LOL Loosen up the belt before you partake! The best to you and yours! By the way, the pies look mouth watering!

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buckp