DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Happy to be Aboard from Pottstown, PA USA (Greater Philadelphia)

Reactions
Been flying all kinds of stuff for years, Mavics for 3, and started my own LLC last year to do it full time. Great stuff here folks, looking forward to the fun!!! Bob

Welcome to the forum. You will find a kindred spirit, helpful information and a supportive community. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome, I'm just wondering, what is an LLC, how do you create one, and what are the benefits of having one?
LLC (Limited Liability Company) is a legal form of a company that provides limited liability to its owners, in essence protecting your personal assets in the case of a lawsuit if managed properly. I set my own up in PA, not that hard to do. Actually found a PA specific YouTube video! To form an LLC, you need to do that in your state, and you also need to establish a Federal ID number, which is an easy online form also. Keep in mind, in whatever Cities/Counties/States you operate in, they may have specific registration requirements in addition to your home state. (For me, I have to register in the City of Philadelphia if I operate there.) If you do some internet searching, you should be good, if it makes sense for you. Hopefully this helps!

Been flying all kinds of stuff for years, Mavics for 3, and started my own LLC last year to do it full time. Great stuff here folks, looking forward to the fun!!! Bob
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser