Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Happy Upcoming July 4th!

Former Member

Reaction score
I just wanted to wish our members that celebrate 4th of July a happy upcoming holiday. I'm sure many members will be anxious to shoot footage of all the activity, and hope you have fun doing it.

Just a few words of advice about this particular holiday. If you are going to be recording fireworks, better to do it from a safe distance from where the mortars are exploding. They can spread pretty far and wide, and it would be a shame to get fragged by a shell.

If you are going to be recording at night commercially/part 107, be aware that obstacle avoidance requires enough ambient light to function properly, so there is a chance it will not be working for you. Best to scope out the area in the day time, make a note of the best vantage points, and then you will be familiar with the area.

Finally, be careful driving. I try to stay close to home on July 4th and New Years, just too many crazy drivers where I live who dont know their limitations.

Have fun and fly safe.

Rob.

DeeCee

Reaction score
Happy 4th to all and especially to those celebrating their firecracker birthday, which includes my wife. Happy Birthday!!

Reactions: Former Member

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reynolds4FSU