DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for 2 Mavs

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
I’m thinking of adding a zoom to my kit. Just wondering if anyone has come across a good hard case setup that will hold the 2 mavs plus my smart controller.

Cheers

Not a lot of options then. Might just need to carry the zoom in carry bag

Here's a link to a USA seller on the Aussie ebay (no affiliation), but the price with shipping is a bi ridiculous.

The size looks ample.
Didn't search much more, but might be worth a look around.

Yea, there are quite a few hard cases that are big enough. I hate the pick and pluck foam and was hoping there may have been a case with inserts already set up for the 2 drones.

Yea, there are quite a few hard cases that are big enough. I hate the pick and pluck foam and was hoping there may have been a case with inserts already set up for the 2 drones.

Yeah, that'd be a pain to set up the foam nice, but you'd be really struggling to find a case / foam pre made for such a combo.
Maybe look at ways to cut the foam neatly and make the job a little more easy / neat to do.

Yea. I don’t even have the zoom yet, just planning ahead haha

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
I have an MC design case for my M2P and SC. I would imagine they make one to fit the M2Z if in fact you can't actually use the one designed for the M2P. They have a few different versions based on controller option. Mine is obviously made specifically for the SC. So far I love this case! it has ample storage for accessories as well. I believe I paid around $200 if my memory serves me correctly. I also have a GPC case for my Autel Evo. I like that case as well, but it doesn't provide all the extra storage as the MC case.

I have an MC design case for my M2P and SC. I would imagine they make one to fit the M2Z if in fact you can't actually use the one designed for the M2P.

The OP was wanting to put both the M2P and M2Z into the same case with a SC.
Perhaps one can get 2 cut out foams for single cases, and trim both up to fit into the larger case ?
That might work out rather painlessly.

Reactions: AnzacJack
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beluga