DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for Air2S and RC Pro

I cut the foam in my VCUTECH case and can fit the Air 2S and RC Pro plus the new Lifthor RC Pro mount, but not attached to the remote.
I am searching for a hard case in which I can leave the Lifthor attached and also fit a Feelworld 279S in with a quick adapter on it so all I need to do is attach the monitor and fly.
I may have to go soft case or buy one of those hard cases that require you to custom cut the foam.
Looks good... I was going to do that but I was in the return window at Amazon so I sent it back and got the soft case I mentioned above.

My new ”issue” is how to fit in my Feelworld FW279 and a couple of batteries….might have to bring out my
Lowepro BP250 while I look for a small hard case for the monitor and batteries.
I prefer a hard case due the copious amounts of dust/dirt when I take it with me in my Polaris RZR 900, so easy to just wipe down.

My new ”issue” is how to fit in my Feelworld FW279 and a couple of batteries….might have to bring out my
Lowepro BP250 while I look for a small hard case for the monitor and batteries.
I prefer a hard case due the copious amounts of dust/dirt when I take it with me in my Polaris RZR 900, so easy to just wipe down.
This just popped up in my Amazon feed today:

Looks like maybe the FW279 could fit where they say to put the non-smart controller?

For what it's worth I have this:

I will take a picture of my layout when I get home if I remember.

It fits the Air 2s, SC, FW279, 2 batteries for the FW279 and its charger, 4 A2S batteries, a big brick charger that charges 4 DJI batteries at once, the mini brick charger for the SC, and I made a little cut out for storing cables and stuff.

After I got the foam all where I wanted it I coated the heck out of it with Plastidip. We will see how well it holds up...

For what it's worth I have this:

I will take a picture of my layout when I get home if I remember.

It fits the Air 2s, SC, FW279, 2 batteries for the FW279 and its charger, 4 A2S batteries, a big brick charger that charges 4 DJI batteries at once, the mini brick charger for the SC, and I made a little cut out for storing cables and stuff.

After I got the foam all where I wanted it I coated the heck out of it with Plastidip. We will see how well it holds up...
That looks perfect! I look forward to the pics.

Drone isn't in its spot, but this should give you an idea. Some stuff is a little tall, but the upper foam is molding to it over time.

Attachments

• 20211222_161128.jpg
    20211222_161128.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
Drone isn't in its spot, but this should give you an idea. Some stuff is a little tall, but the upper foam is molding to it over time.
That looks good, I will have to stop by Harbor Freight.

I cut the foam in my VCUTECH case and can fit the Air 2S and RC Pro plus the new Lifthor RC Pro mount, but not attached to the remote.
I am searching for a hard case in which I can leave the Lifthor attached and also fit a Feelworld 279S in with a quick adapter on it so all I need to do is attach the monitor and fly.
I may have to go soft case or buy one of those hard cases that require you to custom cut the foam.
Hmmm, may try the same thing. I have the case already with the standard controller in it.

You will need to modify it to fit the RC Pro which is larger than the original smart controller.
This is correct. I did email them regarding a new insert for the Air 2S FMC and RC Pro. The gal stated at the end of January this would be available.

Attachments

• 20211231_145053.jpg
    20211231_145053.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 21
I sent a message to Lykus who Air Photography talks about and who I have two cases from. They said they will have a case for the Air 2S and RC Pro in about a week from now. They sell direct or through Amazon. I am not affiliated in any way, just have their products and find them to be plenty of protection and storage.

Edit: Since posting this they have released the case. I have mine or order.

Last edited:
I sent a message to Lykus who Air Photography talks about and who I have two cases from. They said they will have a case for the Air 2S and RC Pro in about a week from now. They sell direct or through Amazon. I am not affiliated in any way, just have their products and find them to be plenty of protection and storage.
Cool!! Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: NewAir2sMan
I ordered the Lykus as well today.

Lykus Titan MA230 Case for DJI Air 2S and RC Pro
SKU: DCP-MA230
Price: $82.99
Qty: 1
$82.99​

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads