DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for Air2S and RC Pro

Received the case, looks just like the photos. Plenty of room for the FlyMore with RC Pro and 6 total batteries I own. I have several from a previous Air 2S. The only thing I notice and its not a big deal, the RC Pro is a bit loose where it sets in. Its easier to get in and out but moves around audibly when you pick the case up and set it down. I folded a microfiber towel I use for cleaning the lens/screen and placed it on top of the RC to add padding to that area. It stays put now. So, if anything, I would have added a 2-3" piece of foam to the lid above the RC Pro and I may do that myself. No complaints though, its a minor thing.
Thanks for the update . Looks like my case will be here in a couple weeks . Just received the RC Pro last night . Did the updates and got it linked to the Air2S , so can't wait to test it out today !!!

20220128_131915.jpg20220128_130845.jpg

Got mine a couple days ago, I am pleased with it! Now my OCD says I need 2 more batteries to fill the empty holes....lol
It holds 6 total. 1 in the drone and 5 across the back where the other poster has a charger adapter. :)
I dont need that many but I have them. I had an Air 2S before the deal with the RC Pro came around and sold the drone by itself keeping all the other combo parts that I have not already sold.

It holds 6 total. 1 in the drone and 5 across the back where the other poster has a charger adapter. :)
I dont need that many but I have them. I had an Air 2S before the deal with the RC Pro came around and sold the drone by itself keeping all the other combo parts that I have not already sold.
I want just enough to be able to fly nonstop without having to wait for the charger. I have figured out 4 isn't quite enough.

Reactions: Baja170
I have 6 batteries total but I also have an A2 and I keep 3 in the A2 case. I rotate through them all at least a few times a month and leave them at 2 lights for storing between flights.

I did that but kept EVERYTHING.

Reactions: Baja170
I didn’t need two sets of filters but have the other parts. The standard remote now sits under the RC Pro, I like that and have a backup if needed.
Understandable.. I have 2 sets of DJI ND filters, a Freewell All-Day pack and 2 Freewell VND... that's 18 filters... A little bit much...

Here's my current solution while I wait for more kit-specific cases to come out (I've always liked 'hard' shell cases rather than true hard cases for their light weight and typically lower cost). This is a true hard case that almost allows me to pack everything on a single level and even has room to keep two beers nice and cold (for after flying...) and a convenient carrying handle. Around $20 on Amazon or probably $5 on Craigslist or at your local thrift store. The bags DJI has included with all their Fly More kits have always been frustratingly small and basically useless.

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2746.jpg
    IMG_2746.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 11
I got an FPVtosky hard case off amazon for around $80.00 Really good quality for the price. All the precuts seem to fit fine except for the ND filter case but I think at some point DJI went from a rectangle to the square case mine came stored in. Also plenty of space under the foam for a landing pad or whatver you want to put in there.

Attachments

• 20220317_174101.jpg
    20220317_174101.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • PXL_20220317_213704015.jpg
    PXL_20220317_213704015.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20220317_213720337.jpg
    PXL_20220317_213720337.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8
  • PXL_20220317_213734817.jpg
    PXL_20220317_213734817.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 7
I got this one - everything fits perfectly!

While we were still having fun with Mavic 3 and launching our cases, we received messages one and another from our case owners asking when we would have a case for Air 2S and RC Pro. The change of Smart Controller in the Air 2S combo really caught us off guard. But thanks to those messages and pals in this community, our team reacted immediately and now we have a new case Titan MA230 ready for shipping. We know it's not perfect for everyone but it should work really well for most people. We'd also love to hear your thoughts in comments.

A few photos:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

To reciprocate the community, we offer a 10% off coupon code for the audience of this post.
Code: LYKUSMA230
Our web store: Lykus Titan MA230 Case for DJI Air 2S and RC Pro | Lykus
Amazon store: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NPNQKS3
Shipping takes 7-10 business days.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member