DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard case for Air2S and RC Pro

This is not a hard case, its a backpack and its made for the smart remote not the RC Pro which is larger. So, while a nice option maybe, it does not meet the requirements of the thread title.

It is a hard case that is a backpack, I have it sitting next to me and I was unsure of the size of the RC pro.

Now I know.

Have you received your case yet. I just ordered one today and was wondering how long the shipping will take.
No I have not.

Ok thanks. Just got alert from Amazon that mine should deliver Feb 7. Hopefully yours will arrive soon. When it does let me know what you think of it.
Will .it should be here soon. I got shipping notification the day after I orderd it.

Mine has made it from china, through customs, and to USPS at a facility in Atlanta. I suspect it will be a few days from there but its closer. As far as the case, I have two others already from Lykus. I would have ordered the foam insert but my current Air 2S case is the one made for the regular remote so its a bit smaller than the one being delivered. The quality is good, the cutouts in the form are just right, and it has plenty of room for everything in the kit plus extra for things like my strobes and extra filters.

Mine has made it from china, through customs, and to USPS at a facility in Atlanta. I suspect it will be a few days from there but its closer. As far as the case, I have two others already from Lykus. I would have ordered the foam insert but my current Air 2S case is the one made for the regular remote so its a bit smaller than the one being delivered. The quality is good, the cutouts in the form are just right, and it has plenty of room for everything in the kit plus extra for things like my strobes and extra filters.
Give us an update when it arrives . My current case is a Symik and its a great case , but as of now they have nothing available to accommodate the RC pro. So I'm going to give the Lykus a try .

Order place 1/14

Arrived at AIRPORT of Destination 2022/01/24 21:00:00
Departed from AIRPORT of Origin 2022/01/23 14:32:00
Arrive at international airport to abroad----CHINA 2022/01/18 13:12:40
Departed Facility In processing center----SHENZHEN 2022/01/18 11:12:40
Departed Facility in SHENZHEN ----SHENZHEN 2022/01/18 01:57:27
Arrived at Sort Facility SHENZHEN ----SHENZHEN 2022/01/16 00:03:53

Ok, here's mine, but don't get this. It's frightfully expensive. As an explanation, when I got the RC Pro, I looked around for a decent case that would fit this combination of stuff and found nothing. That gave me the excuse I needed to try out mycasebuilder.com and design my own foam insert. So I did, and this is it. It's a Pelican Storm case IM2200. I haven't made the foam design public yet, but could if anyone wants it. But don't - get that Lykus case instead - I would have gotten it if it was available back then.IMG_4203.JPG

Reactions: merak75
Give us an update when it arrives . My current case is a Symik and its a great case , but as of now they have nothing available to accommodate the RC pro. So I'm going to give the Lykus a try .
Ordered. on the 12th. Its in town at a local sorting center and it might be here tomorrow or the next day, they are not quick. Strangely faster with larger boxes than smaller packages, I guess they stand out more and easier to move around. I dont know.

Mine is at my local post office and I will pick it up tomorrow.

Received the case, looks just like the photos. Plenty of room for the FlyMore with RC Pro and 6 total batteries I own. I have several from a previous Air 2S. The only thing I notice and its not a big deal, the RC Pro is a bit loose where it sets in. Its easier to get in and out but moves around audibly when you pick the case up and set it down. I folded a microfiber towel I use for cleaning the lens/screen and placed it on top of the RC to add padding to that area. It stays put now. So, if anything, I would have added a 2-3" piece of foam to the lid above the RC Pro and I may do that myself. No complaints though, its a minor thing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929