DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard Case

Allrpm

Reactions
Got a hard case for my Mavic and the 3rd time using it yesterday the latch broke! Got it from Amazon and was wondering if anybody knows where I could possible get spare parts?
Thx

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 134
Seems to be a common problem with this case. I went and got a bigger more robust one from Canadian Tire. I peeled out the Laser cut foam and put it into the new case and now have room for accessories, IPad etc. The batteries put too much load on the lid on it as well witch I didn't like.

Attachments

• Case Mavic.jpg
    Case Mavic.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
Amazon.com has a great return policy. If it is still within 30 days since you purchased it, simply go to your order history and start a return process. They will pay for shipping to send it back.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Got a hard case for my Mavic and the 3rd time using it yesterday the latch broke! Got it from Amazon and was wondering if anybody knows where I could possible get spare parts?
Thx

I bought the same case, found half the latch laying on the seat of my pickup next to the case and wondered "what the heck is this" realized the latch broke and tried but couldn't fix it,ordered a goprofessional case on Amazon and found it to be way better constructed. It's a little bigger but seems to hold way more for what little difference there is in size.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

We have been a dealer for this case and have had zero complaints on the ones we have sold. We use a couple of them ourselves and have found no issues in the hot and salty environment we operate in.

Go Professional Case - Mavic Pro

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Myofb89