DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hard to trust DJI again

Hello from the Crossroads of America JerboArials.

I'm not familiar with the story of the Mavic Pro batteries, but they seem to be available.

Mavic Pro Battery

I've been flying the discontinued Spark with nine batteries since 2017 and I can still find batteries if I need them.

They cost more now than they did, but they're still around.

I have a Mavic Air 2 with three batteries and may purchase more in the future just to have them.

Good luck with your choice and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Hi MA2 317, yes I understand what you are saying but what I am seeing are the used batteries for sale on Ebay and some other places and I am not too sure about getting any used batteries at this time ,Power Extra batteries are only available at Amazon ,they are not sold by the Power Extra company direct ,so I will keep my ears to the ground until something happens ,My fly-more batteries are all dead but I must admit ,they gave me great service for three years ,so I am not complaining at all . Anyways ,take care and thanks for the spoke, MA2 317 and happy flying Sir .

Reactions: MA2 317
Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

I am looking to buy a new drone ,should I trust DJI again ? after what they did to us with our Mavic pros and not providing batteries ? I am not so sure cause they might do it with the next drone as well .
Your concern is unrealistic.
They had a supplier issue a long time back that caused a temporary shortage but was soon resolved.
It hasn't happened again and there's no reason to be worried that it's likely to happen again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121