DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hartwood Mental Hospital

Nafnonac

Reactions
Had another visit to a local derelict mental hospital. Trying to smooth out my controls and used point of view for last section.

Amazing ! This hospital abandonned is just amazing !! Great footage and also love the music ! Thanks for sharing ! Want to see more of it !! Can you enter or go closer ? Using tripod mode !

Reactions: Nafnonac
Amazing ! This hospital abandonned is just amazing !! Great footage and also love the music ! Thanks for sharing ! Want to see more of it !! Can you enter or go closer ? Using tripod mode !

It is fenced off for safety reasons and did not want to go in too close in case i dropped the Mavic and could not get in to retrieve it. There is some footage on the web i believe of some urban explorers who went in, attached for your inform but not mine.

Cheers next in the list for training myself is cinematic mode. I have turned down sensitivity but still need to work on my stick control technique.

Cinematic mode turns them down for you. Awesome location! I look forward to seeing your next video!

Need to train also this cinematic mode but I read that you need to be careful as when you want to stop the drone, he will continue a little bit (smoother)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom