DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Harvey Norman

AnzacJack

Australian Defence Veteran
Reactions
Just in Harvey Norman, oxely, and they have the zoom and pro both for $1998

Grab a few and take the price tag with you to the counter.... What are you waiting for?

A costly mistake for the goose that put the price tags out. Its obvious what they have done- that is their price on the Zoom....

Some of the largest DJI authorised distributors in Australia have been selling Mavic 2 Pro's for a couple dollars over $2,000 along with providing fantastic service and advice which has come in real handy for newbies such as myself, however when I check the rrp on their website the price states $2,499 so some haggling is happening if you phone them directly and just ask.

I have also been quoted $2,506.24 earlier this week for the Mavic 2 Pro with the fly more kit, just not sure if this quote was from a store that was classed as an authorised DJI distributor. I didn't buy from this particular store but a friend of mine has today.

It does not surprise me that Harvey Norman can sell both models with an rrp of $1,999.

Some of the largest DJI authorised distributors in Australia have been selling Mavic 2 Pro's for a couple dollars over $2,000 along with providing fantastic service and advice which has come in real handy for newbies such as myself, however when I check the rrp on their website the price states $2,499 so some haggling is happening if you phone them directly and just ask.

I have also been quoted $2,506.24 earlier this week for the Mavic 2 Pro with the fly more kit, just not sure if this quote was from a store that was classed as an authorised DJI distributor. I didn't buy from this particular store but a friend of mine has today.

It does not surprise me that Harvey Norman can sell both models with an rrp of $1,999.
They aren’t.... yes of course they could sell cheaper but DJI prohibits advertising a lower RRP than they determine. You have probably noticed we get reamed on price here.

Can you share who has the M2 just over 2k$ what about the pricing on the fly more combo?

i wish i was in the market as i would have grabbed it there and then. It wasnt a shelf label, but the sticker on the box. Im sure it is a mistake, but i dont think it would be picked up at register as they prob wouldnt know the difference

Reactions: ssvdh66
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus