DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has any mavic owners had their horizon tilt conclusively fixed?

mavictesla

Reactions
As usual, when i fly left and right (right joystick) the image slightly remains tilted as it remains flying in that direction, then when i let the drone hover the image will slowly correct til the horizon is level. takes a few seconds. When i fly in the opposite direction itll slowly tilt the other way.
I know this is a common issue. I have tried searching but I have yet to see a definitive fix.

My question is, does any mavic owners NOT have this issue?
Are there any that have had this issue and gotten it fixed once and for all?

been googling for a while on this issue and i cant find any fixes that worked.

I've seen this happening with my Mavic as well, have always had it since .700 firmware of over a year ago. Updated it to the latest firmware and still happening.
I am afraid this is one of the weaknesses of the Mavic, the gimbal just isn't capable of coping with these manouevres.

Same problem on my bird. That’s why my ‘gimbal adjust’ is always up on my screen.

So the answer is no, nobodys mavic have flat horizon when fly right /left side(only right stick) especialy with speed above 8mps,it affected when it fly to left side

Reactions: MrsTreat
Ah the infamous "drunken horizon" that I discovered after upgrading from the Spark to the MP1 (my MP Alpine does this even when standing still) ...this has been fixed on the Mavic Air and the M2 right ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk