DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone bought this charger?

Tomcat16

Reactions
I'm thinking about buying this charger, if a one has bought it and tried it I would be interested in knowing your opinion of it.
Screenshot_20200908-215916_Amazon.jpg

Read about it here: Multi-charger...
Read your comments, very interesting!
I have 4 batteries and would like to charge them all at once!
I admit the unit looks cheap but if it does the job!
I would pay more if they built it sturdier and had a fan.
Thanks for the review and comments.
Thank you!

Read your comments, very interesting!
I have 4 batteries and would like to charge them all at once!
I admit the unit looks cheap but if it does the job!
I would pay more if they built it sturdier and had a fan.
Thanks for the review and comments.
Thank you!

I went for this one, has a built in fan, will charge 4 batteries at once and has 2 usb outlets. $30 from memory from AliExpress. My only complaint is the brightness of the green led, it could light a small garden.

Attachments

• F4295359-1325-4627-A224-335B4BD02A30.jpeg
    F4295359-1325-4627-A224-335B4BD02A30.jpeg
    1,015.5 KB · Views: 85
  • 062D9D3F-CCCF-4A7D-A4F4-258B656E4375.jpeg
    062D9D3F-CCCF-4A7D-A4F4-258B656E4375.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Yes and i like it :)

Look for the other one made by the same company. It’s in amazon as well. It’s about $5 more and also has a storage charge mode. You really shouldn’t be leaving your batteries at 100% unless you’re ready to fly. I love being able to put the batteries in storage mode and just letting it charge the batteries up to 50 or 60% in parallel.

Look for the other one made by the same company. It’s in amazon as well. It’s about $5 more and also has a storage charge mode. You really shouldn’t be leaving your batteries at 100% unless you’re ready to fly. I love being able to put the batteries in storage mode and just letting it charge the batteries up to 50 or 60% in parallel.
Which one is that?

This is the one I bought. I really like the storage charge option. Once I'm done flying for the day I put them to storage charge and only full charge them right before flying again. There are a few sellers selling the exact same charger, so look around for the best price.
Charger with storage mode
Thanks after some research I just bought that one...thanks again!

Yes, I use one, with several charges on it. I bought my first one for my MA, and was so pleased with results, bought one for my MA2. I like the ability to charge all four batteries simultaneously. One side issue, it may get hot while charging, there is no fan. I set mine up sitting up on end for better circulation. No issues. But, as usual, while charging it is advised that you monitor charging of Lipo batteries.

Reactions: MA2 317
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23