DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone else's Mavic Pro not arrived yet?

Ordered the fly more combo, got it 7 working days later in the u.k direct from dji. It also has the latest firmware installed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using MavicPilots mobile app

They did my order the same way, my extra battery shipped from a different warehouse/location 4 days after my mavic arrived
My battery still hasn't shipped from what I can see so I went to drone world's Web site ordered on Saturday got it today lol will definitely be buying more accessories from drone world

Sent from my SM-N910V using MavicPilots mobile app

Curious if this is the same worldwide? I'm in Australia and DJI website's current estimated shipping has been updated to 7-10 days of order confirmation:

upload_2017-2-2_15-48-24.png

I ordered my Mavic Pro Flymore combo from droneworld Nov 25 and still waiting for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered mine on nov. 13 and I just got an email saying that it's backed up. I ordered mine from drone world. I was looking at the official DJI store and it says 3-5 days of order confirmation. What does that mean???

Hi. Have you received any news from drone world again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

still waiting for my november order
DJI shop told me it will arrive...

Attn; JakkieS, ordered the fly more upgrade w/backpack Jan 6 through DroneWorld, finally got an email said it would be this week, than got an update that the backpacks won't be in till next week, i said i'd wait. Last week (Feb 21) i ordered the Fly More Combo from the DJI site, 2/22 got payment confirmation, 2/23 got a shipping confirmation, expected 2/28, arrived my house 2/27, go figure!

I just gave up on Jessops and Wex. Ordered from Maplin on Friday and picked it up this morning. Apparently they have over 130 unallocated stock and plenty of batteries.

HeliDirect still has both the std Mavic package and the fly more combo in stock. Very fast shipping, great dealer to work with.

Still haven't gotten mine, but I guess I did just place the order on Saturday... ;)

I ordered mine this morning, from EUglobal, let's see how long the shipping will take :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada