DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone ordered from tripltek.com?

DonD

Reactions
I just ordered a t-8 from tripltek.com once i did, I looked and noticed there are no real google reviews for the site, and the site has a few spelling errors. Wondering if peeps only got theirs from amazon, or is this site okay too?

Last edited:
Reactions: RonanCork
Why don't you post the link so we can see which site you are talking about? That way if it is discovered to be a bogus site others can stay away from it.
I bought mine direct from Tripltek no problems. Even utilized their technical support features with great satisfaction.

I just ordered a t-8 from tripletek.com
Hello from the Crossroads of America DonD.

TRIPLTEK (no "e").

You're safe since the other site is a domain name up for sale and not active.

I ordered direct from Tripltek last year when I purchased a 7" PRO

Tripltek is also an approved vendor here on the site if have any questions you can start a conversation with them.

You're going to enjoy the tablet.

Welcome to the Forum. 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: Bones311 and DonD
Thanks. It was in fact Brightest Tablet Android on the market | Tripltek I ordered from. I started going thru the site and seen the spelling errors in a few places and not much other info about them, other than the site itself... i.e. google reviews etc. after I sent the payment.

Why don't you post the link so we can see which site you are talking about? That way if it is discovered to be a bogus site others can stay away from it.
I bought mine direct from Tripltek no problems. Even utilized their technical support features with great sati

I did not see any spelling errors on the official site. Can you post some examples?
"Download the DJI Mimo APP drom the DJI website . The APP will receive your dorne video at the same time you are recorfing it and you will be able to edit an play the video"

That is one from the support page, #4 I think it is. 3 typos in that one alone. There are more.

I build websites so, those things stick out to me.

The support section is full of spelling errors. They even misspell their own name in question 3 under the T8 Pro section.

• Haha
Reactions: RMS001
"Download the DJI Mimo APP drom the DJI website . The APP will receive your dorne video at the same time you are recorfing it and you will be able to edit an play the video"

That is one from the support page, #4 I think it is. 3 typos in that one alone. There are more.

I build websites so, those things stick out to me.
Here is what I saw on the website:

What is the best way to get the video from my DJI on my T8 PRO?​

Download the DJI Mimo APP from the DJI website . The APP will receive your drone video at the same time you are recording it and you will be able to edit and play the video.
Here is the link Download Center - DJI

Here is what I saw on the website:

What is the best way to get the video from my DJI on my T8 PRO?​

Download the DJI Mimo APP from the DJI website . The APP will receive your drone video at the same time you are recording it and you will be able to edit and play the video.
Here is the link Download Center - DJI
You saw it after someone fixed it. ;)

Yep someone worked on fixing the typo's. With just a quick glance I still saw a couple on questions 8 and 9, but they may still be working on it.

Yep someone worked on fixing the typo's. With just a quick glance I still saw a couple on questions 8 and 9, but they may still be working on it.
When I ordered it earlier, after I saw the mistakes, I sent them an email via their message form about it. Told em they had a bunch of mistakes and if they'd gimme a discount, I'd go thru it... lol

Got both my T7Pro and T8Pro direct from them, no problem. Pre-sales good - it's a pricey bit of kit but you get what you pay for. Reckon if you get a good mount, hard to beat for droning outside (I stand to be corrected by CS fans!). Recommended.

Reactions: RMS001 and DonD
I just ordered a t-8 from tripltek.com once i did, I looked and noticed there are no real google reviews for the site, and the site has a few spelling errors. Wondering if peeps only got theirs from amazon, or is this site okay too?
I ordered and received my 8 Pro directly from them.
They sent it by courier to Malaysia... 6 day delivery. All paperwork was in order and absolutely no problems with customs...Excellent service...

Reactions: RMS001 and DonD
All i will say is i own a triplek and its great however heavy. I highly recommend

I have purchased a 7 pro and now the 8 pro from them. Both orders worked perfectly.

I got the unit a few days ago. Haven't flown with it yet as temps have been too chilly out for my liking. 🙃

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones