DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone received their pre-ordered PolarPro filters?

Robert Granata

Reactions
I ordered a 6 pack of standard NDs and NDPLs late last month when they first announced them and the shipping date was Sept 22. On Sunday, Sept 23, they emailed me that the order had shipped and gave me a USPS tracking number. On Monday, Sept 24, they emailed me that it would ship "late Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday, at the latest" and gave me the same tracking number. I've checked the tracking number several times since last Wednesday , but so far only a label has been created and USPS has not received the item for shipping. I have emailed PolarPro twice since Thursday with no response, which is weird because their support team has always been really good at responding to any inquiries. Anyone else having this issue?

I ordered a 6 pack of standard NDs and NDPLs late last month when they first announced them and the shipping date was Sept 22. On Sunday, Sept 23, they emailed me that the order had shipped and gave me a USPS tracking number. On Monday, Sept 24, they emailed me that it would ship "late Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday, at the latest" and gave me the same tracking number. I've checked the tracking number several times since last Wednesday , but so far only a label has been created and USPS has not received the item for shipping. I have emailed PolarPro twice since Thursday with no response, which is weird because their support team has always been really good at responding to any inquiries. Anyone else having this issue?
I received my 6 and 4 packs two days ago.

Thanks, at least I know they're shipping.
If they are indeed shipping it's very few...mines been sitting at "Label created, waiting for package" for a week now...still no contact despite numerous support tickets and voicemails...Now just trying to contact them to cancel...filling my order from @fstop.labs and very happy with their service.

I got tracking a week ago but the package hasn't been given to USPS

If they are indeed shipping it's very few...mines been sitting at "Label created, waiting for package" for a week now...still no contact despite numerous support tickets and voicemails...Now just trying to contact them to cancel...filling my order from @fstop.labs and very happy with their service.
That's not uncommon from China. I regularly have items shipped from overseas that sit in that status until they arrive.

I regularly have items shipped from overseas that sit in that status until they arrive.

I have seen the same thing, Elton.

And to the OP, I ordered my PP filters on 8/28 and they arrived on 9/28 but as mentioned above, they sat in that limbo reporting status until they arrived. We're all spoiled with FedEx and UPS I'm afraid but I'm thankful we don't have to pay the international "speedy" freight charges cuz both outfits charge a LOT.

And to the OP, I ordered my PP filters on 8/28 and they arrived on 9/28 but as mentioned above, they sat in that limbo reporting status until they arrived. We're all spoiled with FedEx and UPS I'm afraid but I'm thankful we don't have to pay the international "speedy" freight charges cuz both outfits charge a LOT.
Yep.

I have to contact Amazon and/or eBay almost every week lately to open claims for merchandise that didn't arrive, wasn't as listed or was defective. (Regardless of the seller's stated return policy)

It might take 2 weeks after I open a claim, but I've always gotten a refund when something goes wrong.

It pays to be patient.

I got the Shutter edition 2 days ago! Sweet!

Nice.

How long did it take for you to receive yours? A month? Or longer from the day the made the label?

Wow. That was pretty long. Some times i wonder if all the lenses for these filters come from the same factory in China and all that is different is the glass.

I don't know how this ad on amazon would be respected, but they say I could get it by October the 10th. If that is true, I may just buy this set.

I have already paid for my filters from PolarPro but it seems it will ship on October 10th and if it takes 1 month like for some people here, that means i will get it November 10th. That is too far. I need the filters for a trip this October.

What do you guys think? With amazon prime one could truly get this by the 10th of this month?

czaw5uA.jpg

Wow. That was pretty long. Some times i wonder if all the lenses for these filters come from the same factory in China and all that is different is the glass.
It's pretty probable that many niche products like this would be from the same factory. It has been claimed IIRC already regarding 3rd party M2P filters. But that wouldn't mean they're the same thing by any stretch.

I'm really interested to see the varying designs for myself.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
I don't know how this ad on amazon would be respected, but they say I could get it by October the 10th. If that is true, I may just buy this set.

I have already paid for my filters from PolarPro but it seems it will ship on October 10th and if it takes 1 month like for some people here, that means i will get it November 10th. That is too far. I need the filters for a trip this October.

What do you guys think? With amazon prime one could truly get this by the 10th of this month?
Please keep in mind that many of us that are waiting on product are waiting for the first real production batch of product. It is possible there will be other delays, but it's more probable that these will be much more readily available very soon.

Reactions: Robert Granata
I called them today and, as expected, they were great. They mentioned that they had experienced some of the USPS orders not updating on the USPS tracking site until they were delivered, but overnighted me another set via FedEx and will send me a shipping label if the other ones arrive in the next couple of days. Classy.

Reactions: James33
Honestly, it didn’t take that long for shipping because the products weren’t ready until near the end of September I believe. Considering the origin, shipping didn’t take all that long.

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin