DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone received their pre-ordered PolarPro filters?

Can anyone point me to good reference articles or videos explaining all the various filter options fitting Mavic Pro Platinum? I noticed strobing from stuff I shot yesterday with fast shutter speeds and assume some motion blur would help but don't know all the pros and cons of various filters so before I fork out money want to learn more first. Thanks in advance. I am new so if it is covered already well here forgive me. Still catching up with posts....

I just received my Cinema Series 6 pack for the Zoom and Pro. The gradients I have not received but did get a letter saying they would ship later and a refund of the express shipping.

Cheers

If DTP's intel is accurate (and I do not doubt that it is) then custom orders won't arriving until mid-month best case.

I'm glad someone got some info, thanks for sharing.

I made a custom order and received it Oct 3rd. Ordered in the first few days of September.

Reactions: dtp
I received mine yesterday, quality seems quite good. My only concern is with the magnets in the case after watching @Ikopta's youtube video on them. Not sure if there's a risk of the magnets magnetising the screws in the device while they're in storage and causing permanent damage or whether it's more of a case of not turning it on near the case? Either way I will look to mod the cases or get a new one (the cases are otherwise pretty good, but I did notice a few of the polarised filters became partially unsecured during shipping [to Australia] but not so much that they could get damaged).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk