DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried Mini 2 props on a MM?

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

If so do they fit etc., how does the MM fly etc. etc.?
Could you do a automated take off, hover and landing check flight for both the Mini 2 props and the MM props and possibly such a flight with one pair off M2 props combined with one pair of MM props and post the DAT files for those flights?
Thanks

If so do they fit etc., how does the MM fly etc. etc.?
Could you do a automated take off, hover and landing check flight for both the Mini 2 props and the MM props and possibly such a flight with one pair off M2 props combined with one pair of MM props and post the DAT files for those flights?
Thanks

MM2 props are heavier and stiffer, the profile seems the same or very similar to the point is it's hard to see the difference with the naked eye the end of the prop seems to be profiled up a bit. they are stronger and ready to take 10 degrees pitch increase. Mounting screwes are longer because the round mounting part is slightly taller, MM2 props on MM1 yes it would probably work fine, but I would not try MM1 props on MM2.
I will do this test once they start selling extra props.

I just watched the video, yeah makes sense. Anyway why would anyone try MM1 props on MM2 ???? it is against all the logic.

I am deaf and youtube subtitles are &**&&^^* most of the time. For those who wish to check, click the 3 button menu below the bottom right of the video and click "open transcript".
Is my summary correct, .................
The blades require the screws supplied with them (possibly because of differing shoulder/pivot lengths/depths) but the screw threads are different so the screws are not interchangeable and therefore so too the blades are not interchangeable.

that is what 51 drones appears to be saying and it makes sense ,just use the correct props for whatever model you have ,and then you will not have an issue

Reactions: PaulDoneDrone
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zacf