DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone tried the Oculus Quest and an app i.e. Litchi?

I have the quest, I haven’t noticed the litchi app anywhere. What unit are you going to use the googles on?

The Rift S and GO can be used to view photos taken with the drone in 360 VR mode, but I have not tried to livestream to them. I have seen some online ‘how to do its’ though- try Googling “how to livestream from DJI to Oculus” or something like that.

I have the quest, I haven’t noticed the litchi app anywhere. What unit are you going to use the googles on?

DJ:
The Rift S and GO can be used to view photos taken with the drone in 360 VR mode, but I have not tried to livestream to them. I have seen some online ‘how to do its’ though- try Googling “how to livestream from DJI to Oculus” or something like that.

When you say "livestream" you mean to actually fly the drone as opposed to viewing the photos? ...or just view the video feed live?

I mean viewing the video feed live (albeit with a slight delay) - there are no DJI control functions on any of the Oculus models so it would be just passive viewing.

I forgot about this, I remembered seeing something about the subject and thought it was in Googleland, but it was actually here the whole time. Maybe it will help:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078