DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Oculus Go FPV (working solution with drawbacks)

Verom

Reactions
Hi, pilots!

I was unable to find any information regarding this topic on this forum, and want to share my results. If it's common knowledge just ignore this topic)
So
1. Prepare Oculus go for sideloading apps.
I used this guide, everything worked for me: How To Sideload Apps And Games On Oculus Quest Or Oculus Go
2. Load TvAppRepo to Oculus Go(i used ADB here)
3. Load ApowerMirror to Oculus Go(i put .apk file to "downloads" folder of Oculus Go, then installed it through TvAppRepo within Oculus Go)
4. Load ApowerMirror to the device that you connect to controller.
5. Start hotspot wifi on your device and connectoculus go to it
6. Share screen of your device to Oculus Go via ApowerMirror(you should run it on both devices)
7. Run DGI GO, fly normal, your screen now shows in OculusGo. Profit)

Pro: No external network needed. You can remove Oculus Go and fly normally.
Contra: You can't use screen controls of djigo, only through hardware buttons of controller. It causes deadly nausea on me.

Thanks for sharing but Litchi and a decent VR headset like the Homido V2 gives good results and is probably easier to get going ;-)

Hi, pilots!

I was unable to find any information regarding this topic on this forum, and want to share my results. If it's common knowledge just ignore this topic)
So
1. Prepare Oculus go for sideloading apps.
I used this guide, everything worked for me: How To Sideload Apps And Games On Oculus Quest Or Oculus Go
2. Load TvAppRepo to Oculus Go(i used ADB here)
3. Load ApowerMirror to Oculus Go(i put .apk file to "downloads" folder of Oculus Go, then installed it through TvAppRepo within Oculus Go)
4. Load ApowerMirror to the device that you connect to controller.
5. Start hotspot wifi on your device and connectoculus go to it
6. Share screen of your device to Oculus Go via ApowerMirror(you should run it on both devices)
7. Run DGI GO, fly normal, your screen now shows in OculusGo. Profit)

Pro: No external network needed. You can remove Oculus Go and fly normally.
Contra: You can't use screen controls of djigo, only through hardware buttons of controller. It causes deadly nausea on me.
k
I suppose if it works with Go, Quest should be at least as functional. I might give it a go!

Thanks!
DJ--

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clang123