DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has Anyone Tried This?!

Big Dazz

Reactions
Hello everyone,

I know the MavMount is the more popular item and probably because it’s proven!

I’ve ran across this a few days and wondered has anyone tried it out? RCTimer USA tablet holder

My budget for accessories is not very big especially after getting quality filters.

Any feedback or personal opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2998.JPGIMG_2999.JPGIMG_3001.JPGIMG_3002.JPGIMG_3003.JPGIMG_3004.JPGIMG_3005.JPG

I might be interested in this too. It has the screen where I want it.
Only concern I have is if it interferes with the radio signal.

Reactions: Big Dazz
Not tried that one but I do currently use a Skyreat tablet mount with my iPad Air which I can honestly say is excellent. And a plus point is that it is much less expensive than the Mavmount. Granted, it does obscure the sticks and the screen on the R/C to a degree but I haven't found that to be an issue as yet.

skyreat1.jpg

I have the Skyreat made of plastic and flexible arm. You can bend the arm so that the tablet is further down, but it will only angle the tablet only so far. The arm is too long n my opinion, causes the tablet to be too high from the remote. I've gotten a bit used to it and it serves as a tablet stand when I leave it on a table tethered to the remote.

I have used both styles and the Skyreat's plastic nut cracked after a few uses. If you have a 3d printer, Thingiverse has a few different variations that are similar to Rctimers. I made one for my Shield K1 tablet that I use for FPV with Avegant Glyphs. IMG_20180926_170411840_HDR.jpg

I might be interested in this too. It has the screen where I want it.
Only concern I have is if it interferes with the radio signal.

It does not because the antenna are behind your viewing screen, so not blocked at all. I also prefer to have the screen like this above the controller so I can see that screen too, rather than like almost all the others who have a system that makes you block your controller screen, which I am not in favor of.

Not tried that one but I do currently use a Skyreat tablet mount with my iPad Air which I can honestly say is excellent. And a plus point is that it is much less expensive than the Mavmount. Granted, it does obscure the sticks and the screen on the R/C to a degree but I haven't found that to be an issue as yet.

skyreat1.jpg

I use this tablet holder for my iPad pro. It is a bit heavy though. The main issue I have is I still use the OEM bag that came with the Mavic and when I travel, it fits nice. No room for the pad holder!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee