DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has anyone used the jsr Nd filters?

f1r3b1rd

Reactions
I picked up the full set; because....cheaper

They slide on over the existing dji up filter thingy. Question is putting pressure on the Gimbal to take on and off the filter ... does that cause damage? It just seems less than gentle.
Also, are these things darker than need be?

Waterproof Camera Lens Filters ND4 ND8 ND16 STAR CPL UV For DJI Mavic Air Drone | eBay

5b1525763ee1de86db9e3e2f8917887a.jpg

Interested to hear your thoughts on these filters. Have looked at them a few times on Aliexpress, but never had the stones to push go - cheaper, but still a lot of coin if they turn out to be rubbish. What is the Star one like? What does it actually do?

They just press onto the existing (stock) camera filter.
They are on there snug so they aren’t going anywhere; but, I’m coming from a phantom where all I had were threaded on filters.

^ Sorry man, i don't think that's correct - the Mavic Pro they just press on, i'm pretty sure with the Mavic Air they screw on.

Apparently a good technique is to use a rubber band around the Gimbal lens, so that it's a better grip, and applies equal pressure around the circumference. I've also seen someone use a cable tie around the rubber-band, which worked well.

^ Sorry man, i don't think that's correct - the Mavic Pro they just press on, i'm pretty sure with the Mavic Air they screw on.

Apparently a good technique is to use a rubber band around the Gimbal lens, so that it's a better grip, and applies equal pressure around the circumference. I've also seen someone use a cable tie around the rubber-band, which worked well.

Well, I have these for my air.
Either they press on, or I have a defective set.
Really unhappy with these things

1a4b7a90c1dde054e7c2efc884641b41.jpg

I have set of polar pro filters for my MA and they deffo screw on.
I looked at these but in the end I opted for some quality glass. I've used cheap filters in my dslr and they are a massive waste of money. Generally the cheap ones create internal reflections and that ruins the picture

I have the nd4 -nd16 from JSR they slip over the twist off. I fly 2 batteries with no issues to the gimbal.

I have set of polar pro filters for my MA and they deffo screw on.
I looked at these but in the end I opted for some quality glass. I've used cheap filters in my dslr and they are a massive waste of money. Generally the cheap ones create internal reflections and that ruins the picture

I’m noticing similar with these.....
Highly disappointed; especially after positive experiences withy p3a.
Looks like it’s Freewell or PP.

Ended up getting the 4-8-16 set of polar pro and a 16pl from freewell.

I am all so looking at these, but I have decided to look at better quality. I am looking for a good ND32 for my Mavic Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82