DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Has Mavic Air’s Update Been Fixed?

Scampcamp

Reactions
I remember a couple months ago when the Mavic Air’s update came out people regretted doing the update. Have the bugs been fixed from that update yet? Thanks

I personally never had an issue with the last update (v01.00.0500) and I've done dozens of flights since installing it. There hasn't been a subsequent update, so it seems like DJI didn't feel the need to address any pressing bugs.

I personally never had an issue with the last update (v01.00.0500) and I've done dozens of flights since installing it. There hasn't been a subsequent update, so it seems like DJI didn't feel the need to address any pressing bugs.

That’s good news. I remember reading a few people saying that they regretted doing that update. Something about not being able to go as far & some other issues.

Maybe they were wrong or I miss read it

That’s good news. I remember reading a few people saying that they regretted doing that update. Something about not being able to go as far & some other issues.

Maybe they were wrong or I miss read it

I saw some of the same bug reports that you did, but for whatever reason they didn't seem to effect me. I've had no issues with range since the update, for example.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143